Thursday, January 10, 2008

And So It Begins

I may have gone a little Ebay crazy. With hangers. ‘Hangers’?, you might ask, surprised and confused and a little bit suspicious. Yes, hangers, Precious little pint-sized baby hangers, for all those millions of outfits I will buy that Junior will never wear because, well, she’s only one baby and she’ll probably outgrow everything about five minutes after I realize it would fit her.

So yes, I got it in my head that buying baby hangers on Ebay was a resourceful and economical way to stock up the closet. However, I’m pretty sure that no one needs two hundred of anything from Ebay, unless it’s Snow Babies for my friend Dre. So here I am, with two hundred hangers (100 regular and 100 pants). Uh, actually 250, because I also bought another batch because they were Ikea and multi-colored and really cute, and god forbid poor Junior have nothing in her closet but plain white hangers like some commoner.

The vicious cycle that is baby hangers, however, encouraged me to then make an online Old Navy purchase. Denim jumpers and performance fleece for a newborn are just SO CUTE! So unnecessary! How can anyone even deal? There is no yellow or purple or green or red in the entire order, and I dread the day Junior informs me that one of those is her favorite color in the whole wide world.

Luckily I bought a dresser for her that only has two drawers.

No comments: