Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Things I Randomly Worried About Today

1. Where Quiet is going to sleep when my parents are here (he’s currently in their bed because Loud took the good bed when they broke up, and the only other bed he had was a crappy single)

2. Where I am going to sleep when I’m at my parents’ at Christmas (if I’m in the basement I get the upstairs-stomping-mice noise and I’ll have to hike deathly dangerous steps to use the bathroom a million times a night)


3. Where my coach and hopefully live-in-at-least-for-the-first-few-days caregiver-support-system cousin is going to sleep when I have Alastair (I think Loud and I fought this out adequately today, and it should only involve moving the heaviest and most awkward pieces of furniture in the house)


4. When I will next get a good night’s sleep


5. What will I do if I wait until I’m 12 weeks to tell everyone I’m pregnant, and I miscarry at 13 weeks?

As you can see, I’m mostly worried about sleep (who’s getting it, why aren’t I – very similar to my worries about sex). Every baby book says the same thing – that instead of typing right now I should be sleeping. I really dread this whole tired-all-the-time thing. I don’t function so well as no sleep when tired me.

No comments: