Friday, January 19, 2007

The First Clue

There have been a few subtle clues that lead me to believe the first month of attempts have failed. Despite the fact that I have been extremely absent-minded (that whole putting-the-dirty-laundry-into-the-dryer-without-washing-it-first was great) and somewhat, well, stupid, I have been moody enough for no reason this week to suggest that my little friend is going to be visiting on Tuesday. I don’t have any weird unexplained breast tenderness, which my sister says was her first sign, and, well, I’m more irritable than an atheist hungry fat girl in tight pants sweating through a Catholic mass. The stupidity and absent-mindedness can be explained away by work stress and lack of fish in my diet, but the crying jags (three so far this week) are more PMS than Preggers, I think.

*sigh*

I soooooooooooo wanted to be one of those people who gets it right the first time. Yes, everything IS a competition to me.

No comments: