Monday, March 31, 2008

You Deserve Better, But This is All I Got

I moved. Moving sucks. Friends were great. Can't sleep. New house isn't home yet so it's weird and I've got those bastard nighttime pains, plus I bend with my baby instead of my knees so I am sore mostly everywhere due to my own stupidity. And I still have the croup, so the sound of my own breathing makes me want to stab myself. It's done nothing but rain. Hasn't helped my massive depression and overwhelming self-pity. Monosyllabic due to crippling malaise and numbing tired. Too stupid to talk pretty. Haven't washed hair in days. Send rescue dog with barrel of tequila and muumuu (no, really, that's how it's spelled, I had to look it up). On second thought, hold the tequila a few more months so people don't freak out. Mmmm... sweet alcoholic oblivion, how I long for your oft-regretted embrace.

No comments: