Friday, May 16, 2008

Enjoy the (Internet) Silence

Well, folks, it’s been a heckuva ride, but as of today I am going out on Mat Leave and therefore likely shan’t be blogging for a while. Plus my family is about to descend upon me, and there isn’t room enough in this chair for me AND my mum, who will be instantly attached to my elbow (but in a good way this time). PLUS my office will become my brother’s bedroom, and god knows I won’t want to come in here for that whole time.

I promise to keep good notes about the whole birthing process and share them before Junior leaves for college, but whether that’s on this site or a new site or her personal site or the back of a dirty napkin, who knows. Thanks for reading and feigning interest in our little lives and for all your happy thoughts and well-wishes. Right back atcha.

If you’ve already contacted me to be sent notification of any sort of shiny happy new site, you’ll be automatically added when that happens. If not, well, you shall be soundly whipped for your procrastination and will miss out on DIY Mothering – How I Ruined Junior’s Life in the First 10 Minutes.

So, uh, stop checking this site. Go and do something. Drink more water and finish troubleshooting that issue. Get gas before it goes up another dollar. Refinish that piece of furniture that’s been bugging you. Find another crazy single woman about to make the same mind-boggling mistake I mean decision as I did and tell her to adopt instead, because, seriously, 40 lbs – lame.

See you around the interwebs!

No comments: